about half an hours "work" about half an hours "work"

Actually like it

You have about the same mentality as me with my music. But here's the difference. Yours is way better than mine. :) oh and the snares dont have too much reverb. Love the pad in the back. Love the main riff. Im downloading this now.

IrKuro responds:

Thanks! If only those that got it down to 1.99/5 felt the same XD

Bells n stuff Bells n stuff

Needs a riff

If you made the bells into a riff with different tones... It would improve the song drastically <---Dont know if I spelled that right >.<... But yeah the bells are a little redundant...I turned my PC down because of the bells...But yeah make a riff of them and itll be tons better ^^

is this a dub? is this a dub?

I agree with GourmetKnife

A bit more higher frequencies would make this song loads better. Other than that. Its good ^^

[DJC] Power {Dubstep} [DJC] Power {Dubstep}

Love it

Please make a longer version. 49 seconds is not enough for the epicness. And I did pay attention to the drums...they were great xD

Lost. (Piano and some strings) Lost. (Piano and some strings)

I like it ^^

I think its great... if you redid it but softer ( not so much force on the piano keys, you might know that already though ^^ ) it will sound even more amazing ^^. Well thats just my opinion...^^ Again...great song. Going under the Piano section on my iPod.^^

Slaytesics responds:

Okay, thanks, I might edit it to be a bit softer, stay tuned!

EDIT: Well, nvm, looks like the program I use doesn't let me do that (do not own an actual piano) So :( but i have made it a tad quieter

Bassline Test (Hands Up) Bassline Test (Hands Up)

Nice

I like it alot...especially the vocals...im workin on a little piece myself..oh im adding you on FB. Meh names Logan Bailey.

tomashcu responds:

Haa kk :) yeah sweet man thx for the 10!!

GothTech GothTech

i remember when the original was like..28 seconds long. Glad to see you lengthened it..!!!

Dj-Fanta5t1c responds:

hah taht short?

Through The Fire &amp;amp; Flames Through The Fire & Flames

Awesome, just plain awesome

Awesome techno twist on that do another one!!